Thursday, March 4, 2010

There are things in my life I can't control

From left to right: Diesel Black Gold, Diesel, Stella McCartney, Steve Madden, ShopNastyGal, Rainbow

Stella McCartney, Diesel Black Gold

ShopNastyGal, Rainbow

Growing up I was always a bit of a tomboy. So t-shirts and jeans were my signature look and still is kinda, but now instead of sneakers I wear the highest heels I can find. Nothing makes me feel more feminine then slipping on a pair of heels. I'm sure most women would agree with me and that's why many of us are shoe freaks. Today I'm heading into the city in search of those, oh so famous Sam Edelman shoes. I think I've been hunting for them for over 2 years now. I can never seem to find my size or they're simply sold out every time. So fingers crossed, wish me luck today might be the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment